Monday 13 January 2014

Habiba Sinare talks to hyperActive


Habiba Sinare, winner of the High School Royals which was held last month (December 2013) at the National Theatre, Accra met with hyperActive. 
Habiba Sinare











Habiba Sinare
hyperActive (H.A): Who is Habiba Sinare?
Habiba: Hahahaha. Habiba Sinare is a simple girl. Living in her own simple world. And living a simple life though. Which most people dont want to understand.lol
H.A: Really. Why do you think people don't understand your concept of a simple life?
Habiba: Some people actually just sit down and create a concept of living for me though, and I always want all of them not to do that. Am different and I prefare remaining who I am and how I live.

H.A:So what school are you in?
Habiba: St. Mary's Girls Senior High School (Merries)
H.A: Habiba how did you get into the High School Royale?
Habiba: Actually, those who contested last 2 years, that is, before I did. One of them actually approached me in school and said i could do it, I laughed alright. Went for an audition and BOOM, was into it.
H.A: What course do you offer at school?
Habiba: General science
H.A: What do you aspire to be in the future?
Habiba: A gynecologist or a midwife, I really love babies, so want to do something concerning them.
H.A: Speaking of the royale. What was your reaction when you found out you won?
Habiba: Hahahahaha actually, as soon as they said my name, that is when i started to be a Queen, so as a Queen i just needed to put ma self together lol and behave, but actually, I nearly jumped lol. My mind was even on the after party. Didn't know I will win...
H.A: So what do you want to achieve with the crown??
Habiba: Since the project that comes with the crown is based on sanitation, everything I do has to also be based on sanitation. And yeah i also wanna create this smooth way for everyone to feel free and comfortable with me lol.
H.A: Heard you released a new track. Tell us something about it.
Habiba: Hahahaha yhup. Actually, am in a rapping and singing crew called THE WILD ALERT CREW and the track that we are talking about here is called GLORY.
H.A: So you rap?
Habiba: Hahahahaha nope I sing.
H.A; So is this pageant thing just one of these SHS things or you have plans with it to the university or something?
Habiba: Of course I do have plans with it, so many, so that those that would come after me will also do more, that will even make responsible people contest. Since am the 1st Queen of high school royals, I would like the name to go very high.
H.A: So how will you combine all these responsibilities with the upcoming WASSCE ?
Habiba: That is why there is time for everything, a Queen has to b organized and so I am, I will just have to concentrate for now and after am done, will have full time for my project and stuff that come with it.
H.A: And please I hope that project includes jams for final year students?
Habiba: Hahahhahaha. Of course you know, all work and no play makes Biba a dull Queen
H.A: Haha! Guess after you became the winner, people are approaching you and all that..

Habiba: Yeah, some people just wanna pass through you. And its like I kinda don't have a free life though. And a private life. So i just need to b careful
H.A: Careful ? In what sense?
Habiba: Don't have to do weird or bad stuff to draw the attention of some people
H.A: So do you think the competition has changed who you are or you're still the same old you?
Habiba: I am me, will ever be me and forever and ever be me.
H.A: Anyways, what are the benefits that you are gaining from the competition ?
Habiba: I really learnt alot. How to tolerate certain people and also, it removed a little shyness out of me.
H.A: What will you say was the best part of the whole competition?
Habiba: The talent part
H.A: For the sake of those who weren't present. Can you tell us what you did?
Habiba: I danced the Egyptian dance and gave some azonto things.

H.A: Are you related to Kalsoum Sinare ?
Habiba: Yeah. She is my Aunty.
H.A: So what advice do you have for those who plan to be part of these competitions?
Habiba: It's all about hardwork. Don't make anyone discourage you. If you think you can do it then fine come for it. But if you are lazy, then please SLEEP.
H.A: What do you think made you win? The fact that you are beautiful or what?
Habiba: I believe it was because of my confidence. My way of presenting everything during the program and when you are doing something. You got to do it with happiness. I guess my personality counted. Because you got to have a good personality.
H.A: You were also named as the second most popular girl on the hyperActive blog. Heard of it?
Habiba: Yeah I did. Was surprised though.
H.A: Habiba any final words for your fans?
Habiba: Hahahhaa. Just want them to know that, I do have haters alot, besides they have nothing doing but to be hating, they say all kinds of things about me,all they have to do is to find out the truth and they should know that I will always love them..Jah bless.

 

For more information about Habiba Sinare, you can follow her on instagram: biba_nare. Or add her on facebook: Habiba Sinare. Watchout for the next story on the Holy Child girl who had her nude pictures all around. She has something to say. Hyperactive. Follow us on instagram for pictures of Habiba: hyperactive_gh or twitter: hyperactive_gh.


hyperActive.
@hyperactive_gh

No comments:

Post a Comment